Fashion of Olympic Proportions

Is it just me or are the olympics more stylish than ever this year?! With Ralph Lauren as Team USA's sponsor the athletes in their ad campaigns look more like models than downhill skiiers and figure skaters! I love the Olympics; they seem to bring out such a sense of national pride for whatever country you hail from.

All of my American readers can keep up to date with everything Team USA is up to & support them at their site TeamUSA.org!

I died laughing at this feature ivillage sent me on some of the Winter Olympics' tackiest outfits ever. I can't wait to check out the fashion faux pas this year! As a former figure skater I have some not-so-fond memories of the get ups we'd have to wear. There is such a thing as too many rhinestones haha!

What country are you rooting for at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver?

xoxo, lauren