DenimOnDenim in YMI Jeggings [& Exclusive Discount!]

Photobucket

The awesome people at denim line, YMI, were kind enough to send me a pair of their Sleek Dark Blue Leggings to test drive. Since, I just posted about the denim trend for Spring/Summer 2010 I decided to pair it with a faded chambray shirt & accessories with natural elements (wood & shell chunky bangles & a shell necklace).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Denim leggings (also referred to as jeggings) are my new favorite trend in jeans. Since I'm so short it's hard to find pairs that don't have to be severely hemmed. I don't have that problem with denim leggings because I can just scrunch them up by the ankles. They look cute dressed up or down and are seriously so comfortable you could bust a move in these things.

YMI is offering La Petite Fashionista readers a 48 hour, 40% discount on the Sleek Dark Blue Jeggings making them only $22.80 + shipping. If you don't have a pair of jeggings yet, it's a great investment in your wardrobe! I especially like how easy they can slip into boots & comfortably pull on.

The discount code is: YMIPETITE & the promotion ends Saturday, March 27th at 3 pm EST.
xoxo, lauren