"I Dye."

I can't believe this is my last week of school. My junior year of college has absolutely flown by, it's truly bittersweet. So excited about the adventures up ahead, but cant believe I only have one year left!

Photobucket

I just downloaded photoshop, so bear with me while I learn the basics! This black & white batik mini I picked up a couple months ago is the perfect summer staple! Im also obsessed with these new elastic gladiators from Aldo. They will be in heavy rotation the next few months!

I can thank my summery tan to Bella Bronze self-tanning lotion from Beauty Fix. I'm usually a bit intimidated by faux glows, but I've had streak-free success and haven't had to waste precious study time (or risk skin cancer) laying out in the sun!

xoxo, lauren
P.S. Don't forget to enter the "Runaway" Giveaway to win Meg Cabot's new book, available in stores today!

P.P.S.  I was interviewed for a wonderful article, "Clothes and the College Girl", at Student Stuff yesterday (thank you for the feature, Lauren)! I'm feeling very thankful for all the wonderful opportunities I've been given lately.