Reader Request: A Cute Clutch!

st week I received an email from reader, Mary Kate asking for some fashon advice for her upcoming wedding:

Hi there!
I've been following your blog for awhile now and I just love your posts.
I've got a question for you -

I'm getting married and want a clutch or bag to keep make-up and all in that will really pop with my dress. I know it's a small detail, but I'm pretty crazy over an awesome clutch. I've been looking on other blogs and on websites like etsy and just can't find anything I'm looking for that's not super expensive.

Any advice? Something really fun, but not gaudy?

Thanks!

Mary Kate

Photobucket

These clutches would be great for anyone like Mary Kate, who needs a clutch with a little bit of pizazz. I like to carry clutches when I go out with my girlfriends instead of a bulky purse. These are so much more fun than a little black clutch, and you would really get your money worth!

Need fashion advice? Shoot me an email and you can be the next Reader Request!

xoxo, lauren