Back in Khaki

Photobucket

I've been seeing the khaki blazer look popping up everywhere lately, especially street style sites (which means it's only a matter of time before it seeps into mainstream fashion). I especially love it in an oversized style a la Kate Bosworth & chictopia's Fashion Euphoria; it's the Summer 2010 spinoff of the infamous black boyfriend blazer.

I think I may need to invest in one for my summer internship wardrobe (only a few weeks to go)! Such an easy piece to throw on and make a simple sundress or basic tee & jeans a bit more polished.

On a side note, hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of sweet summertime!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Congrats to (Comment #4) Lipstick && Lace for winning the Meg Cabot "Runaway" Giveaway & (Comment #9), Style Phenomenon for winning the Tarte Mascara Giveaway! Keep checking back, I have some more great giveaways in store in the near future :)