Cowgirl Cassanova

Photobucket

As you all know I have a bit of a southern girl/ rhinestone cowgirl side to me.  Needless to say I've been loving the denim, cowboy boots & tiny florals that have been everywhere lately. The picture in the left hand corner is me at my favorite line dancing bar in my vintage fringed boots & I had that editorial image stored in my inspiration folder.

Photobucket

Western looks at F/W 2010 Shows via Stylecaster

(1) Moschino (2) Zac Posen (3) Diesel (4) Derek Lam (5) Christopher Kane (6) Chloe

Denim dresses can be kept from looking too country by being paired with sturdy gold bangles & lace up espadrilles. An embroided tan leather bag adds a rustic touch. Cowboy boots look modernized in an ankle boot style paired with skinny jeans & an oversized white tank.

Will you be singing the denim & boots cowgirl blues this summer?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. It's always interesting to see the trickle down effect in fashion.. so many trendy looks for this summer were inspired by the D&G SS10 show: see my post here!