ChicFlick

When I stumbled upon J. Crew's Summer 2010 Collection video, Chic Flick on their homepage it was pretty much love at first sight. From the french lyrics in the background, to the coral lipstick, shimmery sequins, chambray, messy hair, skinny stripes, and vintagey rhinestone earrings... it features basically everything I'm coveting at the present moment.

These inspiring lookbook images speak for themselves!
 (Make sure to check out the adorable video that inspired them as well!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so imrpesed with Creative Director, Jenna Lyon's, ability to transform classic wardrobe staples into something stylish and relevant. I just love her aesthetic; She's definitely made me a new fan of the brand!

xoxo, lauren