Dazed & Confused

Photobucket
I picked up this acid washed Roxy skirt & tribal print Billabong top in a tiny boutique in the north woods of Wisconsin. While they were on clearance because they're a little too wild for "up north", the 80's surfer girl look is perfectly me!
Photobucket
my 80's power pose hahaha ;)
Photobucket
These turquoise chandelier earrings are perfect to add to my growing colleciton!
Endless Summer
                                               Endless Summer by lapetitefashionista featuring Roxy skirts

I love this look for summer; the tribal print t-shirt can be easily paired with denim skinny jeans for a more modernized look. The acid wash can be paired with a slim fitting v-neck for an update as well. I chose the over the top 80's surfer girl look, because well... why not? ;)

xoxo, lauren