Summer of the Sunglasses

Photobucket
My grandparents lakehouse in northern Wisconsin is one of my favorite places on earth. My family has been coming up here since I was a little girl. My time here is spent boating and swimming around Indian Lake & treasure hunting at the weekly flea market.
Photobucket

Being up here gives me a literal breath of fresh air & some piece of mind. I also, like to look stylish lakeside. I decided to go cheesy Americana and rock an american flag bikini with solid red bottoms & denim shirtdress coverup. The sunglasses that Angel Eyewear sent to me were my constant companion during my solo kayak rides & boat rides with the family.

Photobucket

My nana has some pretty sweet sunglassses too. It's always so great to be able to spend some time with my family and slow down from the chaos of life!

Where do you go to "get away from it all?"

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Check back in my next post for the announcment of winners of the "Wear Your Wishes" Brazilet giveaway!