Back to School: Stylish College Girl Edition

As I'm entering my senior year of college and I watch my little sister enter college I've been reminiscing about my first year. I remember moving into the dorms with more stuff than anyone on my floor.. trying to cram all my clothes and shoes into a 2 ft wide closet. But then there was the late night talks with my roomie, dining hall dinners, and first college football game. 
I've come up with what I think are the absolute essentials for the stylish college student!
Photobucket

  • A Girly Tee or Sweater to show your school spirit (VSPink has great options.. i love this collegiate style cardigan!)

  • A Planner; swap out the one the school gives you with one for a little more personality.

  • Cute PJ's are essential when living in the dorms! You never know who you might see.

  • Comfy/Stylish flats for all the walking around campus you'll have to do.

I hope this helps all of you College Fashionistas!
 Check out some of my vintage posts about starting college too:

What do you think the essential item for the stylish college girl is?

xoxo, Lauren