Inspired by: Vintage Jocks

Photobucket
With football season quickly approaching, game day has definitely been on my mind! I never thought a girly girl like myself would be so into sports, but going to a big, southern football school certainly changed that. I also love looking at my papa's pictures from his time playing college football in Indiana way back when.
How amazing are these images of football fashion from the early 1900's to today!
Vintage football motifs have even found their way into fashion lately in the form of aged leather shorts, varisty jackets, rugby stripes, and epaulet shoulder pads. It's easy to achieve a football inspired look, that's so perfectly Americana.
Inspired by: Vintage Jocks

Do you follow college or professional football? If so, whose team do you root for?
xoxo, lauren