The [Garnet &] Golden Years

Today was the start of college football season at Florida State. Like I said in one of my previous posts, I'm a HUGE football fan; the game, the tailgating, the school spirit. For example for today's noon game, I turned the fight song on full blast so it echoed throughout the apartment (and probably street, whoops!) and gave my roomies a wake up call. Sleep is overrated anyways right?
Having a cute school spirited outfit for game day is oh-so-important (especially in the south). I picked up this dress from Victoria's Secret Pink's Collegiate Collection. They really are the perfect combination of feminimity, fashion, and football (you can't see but it has a heart & seminole head logo on the back)
I've been trying to cherish every minute of my senior year of college! It's so surreal yet exciting to think I'll be out in the real world in 5 short months. For now, I'm just going to have to enjoy every adventure before graduation!

Any advice for me in my last year of college?

xoxo, Lauren