Try this Trend: Motorcycle Jackets

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Wheels of Love" Editorial via Tush Magazine
Though leather jackets were originally reserved for motorcyle riding rebels without a cause, now they're worn by fashionistas everywhere. Just slipping one on (real or faux) lets all of us channel our inner rebel. I invested in a motorcycle jacket of my own in while traveling through Florence, Italy and its quickly become one of my fall wardrobe staples. I throw it on over girly dresses, pair it with jeans and use pretty much any excuse to wear it.
Photobucket
Me, in my favorite leather jacket
Here are some great leather jacket inspiration via We Heart It:, no motorcyle necessary!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have you fallen for leather jackets too? Or the bad boys that wear them?
xoxo, Lauren