Tweeting with Anticipation for Fashion Week!

I follow my twitter feed like a madwoman; it seriously is my saving grace while walking across campus & keeps me in touch with all that is going on in the fashion world. I thought it was fun to see what all the designers & fashion crowd were tweeting about in relation to fashion week! It's a fun peek into their fashion filled lives.
@MarcJacobsInt [Marc Jacobs]: Final week before our fashion show. My team is sewing up a storm! We are all very excited and very tired. Only 6 more days to get it done.
@CMBenz [Chris Benz]: Quick power lift @ gym, then back to SS11 styling #zombie #x'sforeyes
@Annadellorusso [Anna dello Russo]: VERY BUSY before NEW YORK week.Yesterday I was SHOPPING to get the KEY-FASHION-LOOKS,today very very important SHOOTING...
@Mrjoezee [Joe Zee, Editor @ ELLE]: What a crazy long day. And nothing has started yet. Plus I think I'm getting sick. *denial denial*
@facehunter [Facehunter Street Style Site]: Hasta la luego Columbia! Bogotá ✈ Orlando ✈ New York
@DieselUSA [Diesel]: Model casting taking place at the diesel offices, model in the elevator is putting me to shame in her skinny jeans.

@InsideDVF [Diane von Furstenberg]: New York Fashion Week promises to be exciting...tents at Lincoln Center...dvf
 
@Derekblasberg [Derek Blasberg, fashion riter] Walking to work and passing Chanel's Soho shop, which is vamping for Club Karl Lagerfeld tomorrow. The #NYFW madness is upon us! You ready?
 
@DKNY [Donna Karan]: Just got into my first REAL fight of Fashion Week...its exhausting.......luckily I have a very large mouth....

@Csiriano [Christian Siriano]: Tomorrow is the day before the show, we have a few more fittings and last touches to do then Lincoln center here we come, how exciting!!!

@Rebeccaminkoff [Rebecca Minkoff]: In full @FashionweekNYC mode! So much to do and time is ticking away. Next stop fittings! Deep breath... ready, set, go!!!

If you want to follow my fashion week musings from afar follow me on twitter: @LPFASHIONISTA!
What fashion favorites do you follow on twitter? (& leave yours below so I can follow)!
xoxo, lauren