Autumn Awakening

Photobucket
I took the sudden wave of cool weather as an excuse to break out a fall foliage skirt my awesome mom sewed for me (she's taken it up as a hobby since becoming a new empty nester). I paired it with a gold shirt some lacy knee high tights (a gift from Cheekylegs.co.uk- check them out for a great selection of cute tights!) & my new desert boots I splurged on.

I'm so ready for all the fall traditions, i've already baked pumpkin bread & decorated the house in autumn scented candles! Can't wait to go pumpkin picking and buy my first batch of candy corn.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the things that makes me most excited to move to the Midwest is the change of seasons. We really miss out on all the leaves changing colors & fall foliage in Florida!

What are your fall weekend plans?

xoxo, lauren