What I'm Loving Lately: Jan 2011

Photobucket

One of the great things about having my blog for so long (4 years in March!), is having a collection of all the things that catch my eye over the years. January 2011 has brought quite an eclectic assortment of what I'm loving lately:
  • Vintage Coffee Mugs:  While decor shopping for my apartment, I picked up a kitschy cowboy boot covered mug from Dallas at the thrift store; I scored it for a buck, bu it looks like one you'd find at Urban Outfitters.
  • Leopard Coats: They're so warm & stylish, and have a great 60's feel to them; I love this style from ASOS.
  • Pretty Planners: I call my life "creative chaos", but this year I have no choice but to be organized. I know I'd be diligent if I used one of the adorable planners from Kate Spade.
  • Knit Snoods: Shopping with the cold in my mind is an entirely new concept for me, Topshop has a great collection of snoods that are just as warm as they are stylish.
  • Coral Earrings: I really like the look of natural materials and stones in jewelry, these coral earrings are sort of a "sophisticated surfer girl" look; Novica has a fantastic selection.
  • Reggae Music: When the temperature drops, reggae music and island beats from Bob Marley, Slightly Stoopid, and Pepper puts me in such a sunny state of mind :)
 Here's a playlist of some of my favorites:
So, what are you loving lately?

xoxo, lauren