Live Colorfully: Mellow Yellow

I loved Kate Spade's "Live Colofully" Campaign from the start. I'm a huge proponent for injecting lots of color into your wardrobe. Something about it just makes you happy. I've decided to dedicate my next few blog spots to some inspirational colorful pictures!Photobucket
When I was little, when most little girls claimed their favorite color as hot pink or baby blue, I decided I wanted to be different & decided yellow would be my favorite color (me wanting to be unique from a young age.. typical! haha). To this day, I still love yellow. My favorite flowers are yellow roses, my first car was a yellow truck, and I own more yellow dresses than one should admit to!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What color are you living in lately?
xoxo, lauren