Kate Middleton: Fashion Royalty

   I'm not sure why, but there's something so hopelessly romantic about Prince William & Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding. Sure, it's a lot of pomp and circumstance, but all the tradition and beautiful dress and ceremony are like a fairytale. I think it's something that people are really getting wrapped up it seems to be like an escape in all the serious things going on in the world right now.
Photobucket
Kate Middleton is certainly going to be a style icon across the world. With all eyes on what she's wearing right now, she hasn't disappointed. My favorite part of her style are the quirky headbands, which I learned are called "fascinators", feather headpieces, and unique hats. They really are outfit completers, and I'm sure it'll have a trickle down effect in the fashion world!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are some of my favorite Kate Middleton inspired head pieces:
Steal Her Style: Kate Middleton's Hats
Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?

xoxo, lauren