Summer Hair Stylin

As crazy as it sounds for someone who spends to much time picking out clothes, I've always been one of those girls who is super low-maintenance with her hair. I'd rather air-dry than blow dry and become clueless when it comes to curling irons, BUT I've been making attempts to change that.

I've been super inspired by scouring tumblr and pintrest for pretty hairstyles and tutorials at the beauty department. These are a few of the ones I'm dying to try out. Seems to be that messy waves, fishtail braids, and big, teased hair are trending for summer!

These are some of the styles i'm loving via tumblr & Lauren Conrad's awesome beauty tutorial site, the beauty department:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My first step to Hairstyling 101 is a great blowdryer, Misikko sent me one of their best professional hair dryers, the HanaAir Premiere Hair Dryer and I couldn't believe what a huge difference it made in my hair! It dried it in a few minutes flat and frizz-less, which is a miracle for my super thick and wavy hair. I also applied Shine Shield Heat Protectant to keep my hair from gettting too dry. They also sell chi straighteners and titanium flat irons at their online store.

I'm SO excited to have some fun with my hair this summer and experiment with new hairstyles. Have you been wanting to try anything new with yours?

xoxo, lauren