The Prairie B&B by Rachel Ashwell

So,I was stuck at home on my couch with strep throat drinking gatorade & watching old O.C. episodes today. While I was feeling miserable I figured out where I want to take my next vacation! Rachel Ashwell, of Shabby Chic fame has opened up a Bed & Breakfast called the Prairie in Round Top, TX.
It's decorated in white washed wood, faded florals, chandeliers, fresh flowers, and a bit of Ttexas charm thrown in for good measure. It's the perfect mix of fashion, cowgirl, and the great outdoors.Seriously, in love. I don't think I've ever seen a place that feels more "me". Every aspect of the B&B was carefully chosen by Ashley herself!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She even serves her guests a traditional English afternoon tea. How perfect!
xoxo, lauren