If Destinations were Dresses: Charleston, South Carolina

The next installment of; "If Destinations were Dresses" features the beautiful city of Charleston, South Carolina. I've never been, but I know I'd love it. It's the perfect mix of southern sophistication and coastal charm, it's definitely on my must-visit list. Obviously there is tons more to the style there, but these looks seem to embody the feel of the city!
Photobucket
I love the polished but laid back style of Charlestonians whether they're wearing sparkly sandals or a statement necklace, they're always dressed to a T!-- Images via Charleston Mag.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favorite bloggers, Lauren, of Pamlemousse is a Charleston resident & her images of the city are so gorgeous!
Which city embodies your style?
xoxo, lauren