Small Town Summer Snapshots

I've been living in small town Wisconsin since February, it's such a change of pace from big city Florida living. It's definitely made me appreciate the little things that make summer so fun; spontaneous road trips, grilling out, floating around the lakes & campfires. 
These are a few of my favorite snapshots of summer:
Photobucket
Tubing down the river
Photobucket
Local weekend festivals
Photobucket
Picking fresh flowers out of my garden
Photobucket
Cheese curds; a tasty Wisconsin tradition!
Photobucket
Trips to local wineries
Photobucket
Grilling out & making s'mores
PhotobucketBrewers games at Miller Park
Photobucket
Motorcycle rides through back roads on my friend's Harley
Photobucket
the World's largest Farmer's Market in Madison
Photobucket
Campfires & enjoying the great outdoors
Photobucket
Pub Crawling through Milwaukee's breweries
Photobucket
Burger nights @ small town restaurants


I've adjusted well to my new life, I'm thankful for Midwestern hospitality and the opportunity to experience my local surroundings at their best. My FL friends & fam know I miss them tons, but I can't wait to show visitors around my new home!

xoxo, lauren