Game Day Glam

I was never one of those girls who cared about or knew anything about football. That is, until the day I stepped foot on the Florida State University campus. Since that memorable move-in day freshman year of college, I've become a tried and true Seminoles fan.
With kickoff a mere few weeks away, I obviously have college football on the brain. At FSU, I loved dressing up for the games, forget t-shirts and cutoffs; I'm more of a sundress and sandals (or cowboy boots), kinda girl. These were some looks that I was loving for a little bit of glam on gameday.
I'm hoping to become a Wisconsin fan too, now that I live in Wisco!
Are you a football fan? If so, what do you wear when you're rooting for your team?
xoxo, lauren

P.S. My friend & fellow nole, Chandra, is making the cutest gameday bracelets in any university's colors! check em out here!