Inspired by: the Night Sky

When I was little, every night my dad would pull my little sister and I along in a little red wagon all padded with blankets and take us for a walk around the block teaching us about the constellations. To this day, I can still point out Orion's belt & the big and little dipper.
 Now, one of my favorite things about living far from the city lights is looking up every night to see a sea of twinkling stars, I'll never take it for granted!
Photo-real galaxy prints and accessories inspired by constellations have been popping up on Christopher Kane's runway to bedazzled Jessica Kagan bangles. I love how futuristic it feels.
Try This Trend: Cosmos Girl
This Street Peeper shot shows that this space age trend works in real life too:
This post is also inspired by my super smart best friend & astrophysics grad student, Joce! In college we'd trade stories from her classes about Einstein's theories and my history of dress classes.. Miss you!
xoxo, lauren