Creepy Cocktails & Pretty Pumpkins: A Guide to Halloween Weekend

Feel like you're too old to get dressed up and go trick or treating or to a bar? Here are some ways to feel festive this Halloween weekend!
1. Pumpkin turned cooler, perfect for entertaining
2.Creepy cocktails from Martha Stewart
3. Missoni-esque painted pumpkins
4. Candy corn & candles, the perfect Halloween decor
Do you have any exciting halloween weekend plans? I just realized I'll have to buy some Halloween candy because I will probably have some trick or treaters on Monday now that I live in a house! I am going to dress up as a Packers football player, complete with tan leather-y shorts a la Alexander Wang.
If you're looking for some last minute Halloween inspiration check out some of my vintage posts:
How are you spending your Halloween weekend? & If you're dressing up.. what are you going as?

xoxo, lauren