Have Yourself a Colorful Christmas

This is the first year I've been able to decorate my own place and give my home its own holiday flair. For me, this means the less traditional route, more color, glitz, DIY, and even a retro Christmas feel. I've been scouring pinterest for the perfect inspiration images to guide me in my shopping for decor. 


I went with a faux green tree with colorful lights and sparkly & colorful ornaments from World Market, Target, and even the Dollar Store! I've been busy diy-ing signs, creating wreaths, and creating a festive table. The images below, with white trees, and very bright and bold Christmas decor are right up my alley. 


Below, I have some of my favorite picks to give your Christmas decor a dose of color and sparkle!

A Colorful Christmas

What does your holiday decor look like?

xoxo, lauren