Stylish Stocking Stuffers (Under $40!)

Besides the decorating, one of my favorite things about Christmas is the gift giving. I consider to be gift giving a sort of an art form. Gift cards may be an easy solution, but I take pride in selecting the perfect presents for each person on my list. I like it when each receiver can tell I've picked something special for them.

Below, I've compiled what would be the ultimate gifts for the La Petite Fashionista girl (I know a lot of my readers have similar taste) & chic friends. Everything is under $40.00, oh so cute, and stylish too!

Stylish Stocking Stuffers

 These are just a few of my favorite things.. Capri Blue candles, cute snail mail stationary, bright lipstick and cupcake goodness! Don't even get me started on the gift wrapping, I'll save that for another post ;)

Who on your list would you love to see a gift guide for?

xoxo, lauren