What Would Lemon Wear?

My weekly TV show nights are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Every week my girlfriends and I get together to watch Gossip Girl & Hart of Dixie on Monday nights and Tuesdays we watch Sons of Anarchy with our guy friends. I knew I'd love Hart of Dixie from the first episode. I was a huge O.C. fan, so naturally I adore Rachel Bilson, combine that with small town Alabama & a dash of Southern charm and.. voila!


I've been enthralled with one of the character, Lemon Breeland's style. She is a southern belle to the core. Her style is timeless, feminine, and always polished. Above are a few of my favorite of her outfits.

What Would Lemon Wear?

Lemon's signature style consists of  a-line dresses, colorful cardigans, coordinating flats, silky printed blouses & a signature flower in her perfectly coiffed blonde hair. 

What are your weekly tv watching guilty pleasures?

xoxo, lauren