Pretty Packaging

As I've said before, sometimes the present's packaging is as important as the gift itself. I'm all about presentation & special touches. It doesn't even matter if it's a fancy present or home baked cookies, the way you wrap it makes all the difference! These are some of my favorite DIY gift wrap ideas:

Photobucket

I love the look of brown craft paper all tied up w/ colorful string, patterned grosgrain ribbon or lace to add a little something extra. How about the confetti dipped double sided tape and stylish tags (how cute are the covered button christmas trees & incredibly chic chevron)? I can't wait to try these out on my own gifts to give each it's own unique look!

I've also found a great set of stylish printable tags that you can print & use on your own gifts!

If you don't want to go to the DIY route, check out these already made stylish gift tags, bags, and wrapping paper. I love the use of colorful baker's twine, colorful confetti & putting a hairbow on a gift that can be worn as an accessory later!
Pretty Packaging Essentials
How do you make your gift wrap gorgeous?

xoxo, lauren