A Colorful Outlook on Pants

One of my absolute favorite trends for Spring is a colored pant. It's the perfect way to brighten up any outfit. As a color obsessed fashionista this is one trend I definitely want to spruce up my closet with. I like a chino rather then denim; something a bit looser, cuffed and the ankles and paired with heels or ballet flats. 


These bloggers make it look easy; but truly anyone can pull off the colorful pant. Pair it with neturals on top for a look that's a bit safer and tie it together with a colorful accessory.

I'm pretty much in love with J. Crew's giant selection of colorful chino shorts & pants. Seriously that fuchsia shade is just too awesome to pass up.


What do you think of the colorful pant trend? Is it something you'd wear?

xoxo, lauren


P.S. Congrats to Laura of Beauty & The Beard for winning the $100 Shopbop Giveaway! Keep checking back for more great giveaways!