How could you not have a great day when you're wearing fuchsia pants?

Here at LPF, I like to practice what I preach! After lots of lusting over colorful pants I finally broke down and got a pair from J. Crew (well, two but more on that later). My mom was visiting in Wisconsin and we went shopping for early birthday gifts (I will be 23 in a couple weeks & LPF will be turning 5!!).


I paired my fuchsia pants with a champagne colored sparkly sweater, but I can't wait to wear them all spring  paired back to colorful tanks and cuffed with sandals.I'm also rocking a new shade of coral lipstick from Sephora, in "Coral Coquette". 


I picked up a cute pink, rosette clutch from Target. I've been using it to keep the essentials in for my daily purse changing & wear it on its own when going out.

What's your latest lust this week?

xoxo, lauren