Happy 5th Birthday LPF!

La Petite Fashionista is turning FIVE! I can hardly believe it. I started my blog way back when as a high school senior as a hobby. I never knew it would become such a big part of who I am! It's been the perfect creative outlet for me to share my love of fashion and interior design and dreams of working in the industry.

Since I've first started blogging, social media has become such a huge influence, it makes me proud that I've been one of the ones to help shape it. In celebration of LPF's birthday, I asked a few of my favorite bloggers what their favorite gift ideas were; I think you'll love their stylish suggestions!


If you haven't checked out their blogs please do. They are all incredibly inspiring ladies, many of who I have had the luck of knowing in person! Thanks Lindsay, Sarah, Kelly, Lauren, Hannah, Laura & Alicia!


I also, made some of these funfetti cake batter cookies last night, which I have to say might be the tastiest/prettiest cookies I've ever had (especially piping hot out of the oven). Thank you for the recipe Carlee!

My 23rd birthday is this Wednesday, so I'm hoping to do some celebrating this weekend. It makes me miss all my friends and family back home, love you guys! And thank you to all of my amazing blog readers, you're the best!!

xoxo, lauren