Liv Tyler for Givenchy Croisiere!


 The beautiful Liv Tyler has already been the face of different Givenchy campaign, so this time she presented a new Givenchy summer makeup collection named "Croisiere". The collection is built on the warm, saturated colors that will enhance the beauty of the rested and tanned face. The collection includes three poudre Croisière shades, two Croisière glosses and a kabuki brush and will be available on May 2012. I have already chosen what I'm gonna to buy this summer. What about you?
I also promise to post another summer makeup collections from different brand so stay tuned.

Bisous, 
B
                      





Don't forget to like THE FASHION CUISINE on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!