Look of the day!





1. Stella McCartney wool-gabardine coat www.net-a-porter.com
2. Chloé Leather iPad case www.net-a-porter.com
3. La Garçonne Moderne Writer Shirt www.lagarconne.com
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy Strap watch www.marcjacobs.com
5. 80's - 'Mickey' Round flip clear lens sunglasses www.80spurple.com
6. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color www.chanel.com
7. Alice In The Eve Roman Pleat Skirt www.generalpants.com
8. Fergie Paris - Black Leather www.heels.com

          


Like I have mentioned before, this season I'm fatally in love with pleats. So, since I have seen this leather skirt I was researching with what items I can combine it. And this is the result of my hours of researching, and remains you to judge if I succeeded or not. I decided to create a classic, minimalistic outfit so I use only basic colors like black and white.But I also have added some accents in order to avoid monotony, like this absolutely stunning red leather iPad case by Chloe and gold Marc by Marc Jacobs watch . British red was always one of my favorite colors, it reminds me about beautiful Cnossos Palace. I also avoided to use black nail color, so I replaced it with gray one from Chanel. I hope you have been inspired and have enjoyed my choices. And there is also a song to make your weekend more beautiful!

Bisous!
B

 


Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!