LPF's Guide to: DIY Herb Gardens

In becoming a "Domestic Goddess in-training", I've been cooking and experimenting with new recipes quite a bit. It seems like I'm constantly buying fresh herbs from the grocery store. My boyfriend's mom has a garden where she gets a ton of herbs and fruits and veggies farm to table. I love the idea of being able to do that even in a small or urban space with these DIY herb gardens (some even fit on a kitchen counter!). 


And, if you need some cooking inspiration try some of these recipes using garden fresh herbs! I can't wait to get started on my little herb garden.

LPF Guide to : Cooking with Fresh Herbs

Why don't you... use cilantro in pico de gallo with tortilla chips, rosemary in a summery lemonade, dill in a Greek chicken souvlaki wrap, or basil in Pioneer Woman's lemon basil chicken pasta (i've made it; it's delicious!)

Do you have a small garden or keep fresh herbs in your kitchen?

xoxo, lauren