March Inspiration Board

My March inspiration board looks pretty bright and colorful and optimistic, just as I'm feeling right now. Let me share a few of the things that are catching my eye this month!


These are some of my latest inspirations:


{1.} Embroidered shorts that are absolutely amazing 
{2.}  Mackenzie of Design Darling has opened up a new boutique, loving these "favorite things" pencil
{3.} This bun with a braid up the back is beyond beautiful
{4.} Lilly Pulitzer's artists at work on a "Lilly Loves Key West" print
{5.} Lightweight sweaters and collar accessory are so perfect for Spring 
{6.} Kelly's latest post on Turksish Towels has me ready for a spring break vacay 
{7.} Organizing jewelry in vintage bowls and plates
{8.} Pink peonies; my favorite flowers for spring, all wrapped in paper!


What is inspiring you this month?


xoxo, lauren