Olivia palermo in Marie Claire Spain!












Olivia Palermo appeared on the cover of Marie Claire Spain April issue. She looks adorable with this old camera, and the vintage effect of the photos reminds me about old Paris and carousels. I'm absolutely in love with this child of fashion, she has a perfect sense of style and always looks amazing. My favorite piece of clothing is definitely a pale blue dress in pleats. I am feel addicted to pleats this season, on Monday I bought a vintage pleatead long skirt with prints and today a one from Zara in pale pink. I promise you to show some photos later. But lets return lo beautiful Olivia and if you want to see another cover shoot of Olivia click here:

 Bisous, 
B


Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!