She's a lady!



French actress and supermodel Laetitia Casta is photographed by Miguel Reveriego for the cover shoot of the April 2012 issue of Vogue Spain. I can firmly say that it is one of the best cover shoot of this month. I fell in love at first sight with this beautiful pale green dress. So, I decided to make a post about pleats, that are actually a must-have of this season. Don't miss it! I also like the vintage spirit of the pics...Great job for Miguel Reverigo! But let's return to Laetitia, who looks perfect for her age (34 years). This editorial reminded me about the song of Tom Jones "She's a lady"....She's a lady....Whoa whoa whoa... she's a lady...( now you can be happy that you don't hear me singing, I don't have a good voice, even nearly...) I have uploaded the song at the end of the post, so you can show your vocal abilities. But I'm gonna to sing this song all day, sorry to my neighbors!Have a great start for this week!
Your lovely,
B















Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!