Trend: Colorful Jackets!








Biker Jackets have returned to us in new colors, I don't even know if they ever go out of fasion. Any fashionista should have in her wardrobe at least one leather jacket, but this season designers have proposed to give them personality...Now they are colorful!...I like the first picture from December issue of Vogue US. Lara Stone looks so fresh, moreover it combine two of my favorites trends of this season: pleats and colorful jacket. I also love the yellow and the mint green one shown below. I have selected some of the most beautiful colorful jacket of this season. I hope you will enjoy my selection, and remember there will always remain a classic black leather jacket. 

Bisous,
B






 1. DKNY Color-block leather biker jacket www.net-a-porter.com
2. See by ChloƩ Cotton-twill biker jacket www.net-a-porter.com
3. G.V.G.V. Leather Motorcycle Jacket www.mirabella.jp
4. ACNE ‘Rita’ brushed suede biker jacket www.brownsfashion.com








1. MOTO Neon Denim Biker Jacket www.topshop.com
2. Balenciaga Lambskin Jacket www.farfetch.com
3. Givenchy Zip Front Jacket www.barneys.com
4. Versace Studded leather biker jacket www.net-a-porter.com



Don't forget to like THE FASHION CUISINE on Facebook page, it makes easy to follow up on new post and I would also post there some photos which don't appear on my blog.
Thank you all!
Bisous!