Beachy Summer Hair & Makeup Tutorial

I never consider myself much of an expert on hair and makeup, but I do have a signature summer look that is my go-to. I love some bronzer, shimmery eyeshadow, subtle & somewhat messy waves and a boho braid. It's easy to do, it's very me and it goes with anything that I'm wearing!


In my four years of blogging I rarely do any video blogs or tutorials, so when GHD asked me to do a hair tutorial, I immediately took them up! They're a great place to buy hair products online. Check out my how-to to get this boho, beachy summertime hair & makeup look for yourself!



Oh geeze, I'm such a dork on camera & do you know how scary it is to go make-upless on camera? Also, the song in the background is one of my favorite summery surfery tunes ("Falling" by Iration) in case you were wondering!

Here is the DIY for Beach Hair Spray I mentioned in the video:

DIY Beachy Hair Spray

What's your go to hair & makeup routine during the summertime?


xoxo, lauren