Exciting News for LPF!!

Drumroll please.... I'm so excited to share with everyone that I've decided to launch a digital fashion/lifestyle magazine, LPF Mag! It's something I've been wanting to do for a really long time, and after an inspiring chat last week I've decided there's no better time than the present!


So, what will LPF Mag be about?

Aritcles and stories on everything from fashion, interior design, travel, DIY, entertaining, beauty, inspiring women entrepreneurs + more! The spin on this will be that I want to make everything I feature truly attainable, real, and relatable for readers (think summer dresses for $65 or less, real girl's home tours, parties w/ DIY touches, etc!). 

I mean, love a fancy designer dress as much as the next girl, but it's definitely not within my means.  I know there are so many readers with a lifestyle like me, who love fashion, party hosting, decorating and still manage to have glamour and style in their life while still being in college, a young professional, or starting a new family! This is why I am so passionate about creating a magazine that features just that.

I hope you're as excited about this as I am and it resonates with you as well :)

I want readers to feel as involved as possible in the content! Here's an easy way to be a part of the first issue--- tweet or email me a picture of your favorite item in your closet!

Photobucket

So, here's what I need from you...

If you have any interest in contributing, whether your talents lie in writing editorial content, photography, graphic design, editing, PR, or even story ideas. Send them my way! If you're a brand and want to get involved please contact me as well, there are plenty of advertising and editorial opportunities!

Email me: LPFMag@gmail.com
Tweet me + follow us on twitter: @LPFMag

Once LPF Mag launches, I'll need your help to spread the word + will have lots of fun in store for readers. I'm so excited to already have interest and support. I can't wait to start this journey with you all while I follow my dreams. It's going to be quite a project, but something I really believe in!

xoxo, lauren