Cool Coolers + Summer Brews

Cait's post on Beach Bag essentials over at Southern Curls & Pearls has me absolutely loving the cooler tote. I love the idea of toting around something stylish + stow-able rather than a clunky cooler to the beach. These beauties are all chic coolers and affordable too, they would be the perfect must have for summertime.



Not only is the perfect insulated cooler tote a summer essential, but so is the perfect summer beer.

 I've chosen some of my favorites above. Leinenkeugel (or Leinie's as we affectionately call them) is a Wisconsin brew and the Sunset Wheat is my favorite! For a refreshing drink I like Bud Light Lime or Corona. Shock Top's Summer Shandy is tart and summery and Sweetwater Blue is a southern beer with a hint of blueberry. taste.

What is your favorite summertime beverage?

xoxo, lauren