Young blood













I have recently discover Oasap, and they have such a beautiful items. I cannot avoid to order something so I chose this amazing studded alike ring. What is an big advantage Oasap has a free delivery worldwide. I also was surprised that the parcel arrived only in 5 days, so I didn't have to delay my trip to Spain. I am absolutely in love with this ring, it add such a beautiful accent to my simple, minimalistic look. I have already mentioned that today will start my trip to Spain, so I promise to post more personal looks. Cannot wait to share with you all my ideas.
Wish you a beautiful start of the week!
Stay tuned for new photos!
What do you think about this ring?


I was wearing:

 ZARA shirt
ZARA TRF shorts
ZARA bag
Converse All Stars sneakers
MANGO sunglasses
OASAP ring
MANGO studded belt 
Chanel Allure Velvet lipstick

Follow me on: 
Follow The Fashion Cuisine