LPF Entertains: Summer Olympics Party

I'm admittedly geeking out over the Summer Olympics! There's just something so fun about watching your favorite events and rooting on your country's team! It's definitely a sense of American pride for me. I'm really looking forward to watching the gymnastics events + Lochte & Phelps duke it out in the swimming events.

I've gathered some ideas for hosting a little summer olympics watching party of your own! From DIY olive leaf crowns to Olympics bingo game to a meal inspired by Great Britain's favorite dish!


I also love the idea of a paper chain with different colored construction paper rings for decor! AND I'm dying to try out this Olympics Drinking Game with friends.

So, what events are you looking forward to most? & What team will you be rooting for?

xoxo, lauren