Major Hair Envy

You see everyone, I'm in a bit of a hair rut. I am scarily low maintenance when it comes to my hair, preferring an air dry over a blowdry blowout and messy waves over pin straight. I'm so in need of a good hair cut & re-color. Somehow mine has become the ombre look I've known and loved, but not in a good way.

I've been pulling some inspiration for my next trip to the hairdresser (hopefully SOON!).

images via: 1 // 2// 3// 4// 5

In Florida my surfer girl boho waves were my go-to look, but in Wisconsin there's not the same humidity and it just doesn't look as cute. These are more polished versions of my everyday look. I think I'd like to go a bit darker for fall/winter and hair cut in long layers.. and should reunite myself with my trust curling iron. 

You know those people that always have the most amazing hair & they've never even dyed it? My bestie, Kelly, at Hello Boudreau is one of those people- since we were kids she has had the most beautiful thick, blond locks!

What's your go-to hair style & cut and have you ever been able to break the mold?

xoxo, lauren