Rebel
















Because of some internet problems I couldn't upload any photos on my blog lately, but I am finally here again ready to post new photos. When I see this old dad's cap, I have already known what look I would create with it. And Voila! A rebelious with touch of military outfit turn out to be more amazing than I have expected. I decided to make something unusual with my hair in order to accentuate the cap and I really like the result. From today there are only 8 days until I will get home and see my adore photographer-my boyfriend. But now I'm on my way to Tomatina, I hope I'm not gonna die drowned in tomatoes. Wish me good luck and hope I will have the possibility to make some snaps!

Love you all!
B

I was wearing:

Zara shirt (old)
P.O boyfriend jeans
Zara clogs
Zara Trf bag (old)
Mango studded belt
Mexx cap