Affordable & Chic Fall Decorating Ideas

From the fall leaves changing color around me to the pumpkin patches on the side of the road, Autumn is here! As much as I'd love to make my house look like something out of Martha Stewart, I just don't have the endless free time + money flowing to craft fancy decor. 

I've rounded up some of my favorite ideas for inexpensive and stylish fall decorations and entertaining ideas.


(L-R):  washi tape pumpkins via Good Housekeeping // birch log centerpiece w/ candles via Sass Interiors// napkins & EAT tags // acorn candles via Slim Paley // metallic pumpkin placeholders via Stephanie Lynn //  mini pumpkin pies via One Charming Party // fall leaves in mason jars // fall ribbon wreath via High Heeled Hostess // silverware tied with velvet ribbon // 

I'm totally loving these simple ideas that have huge decorative impact! Which is your favorite? Be sure to check out my post with my fall bucket list too!

xoxo, lauren