Apple Picking Afternoon

Well, I was already able to cross a few things off my fall bucket list this weekend! My boyfriend's family lives on a lot of untouched land with hundred year old apple trees and enough trails through the woods & countryside to walk for hours.  His mom was nice enough to take a few pictures of our apple picking afternoon on Sunday. Look forward to many apple recipes coming soon!










I feel at home out on the farm! I borrowed an oversized flannel shirt & his mom's cowboy boots for my apple picking ventures since the heels I was wearing just weren't cutting it. I love how perfectly fall these pictures feel. We ended our apple picking labors with a glass of wine (a surprise- hidden in a cold well along the trail) under the old oak trees.  Thank you to my lovely boyfriend for being a good sport!

What's your favorite apple recipe? I'm going to need a few for all these apples! I love that you don't have to worry about pesticides since they all grow naturally there as they have for decades!

xoxo, lauren