Spain Photo Diary















It is one of the photos I made at Tomatina. I have never seen so much tomatoes before!
 I'm obsessed with old cars. This one I found to be so beautiful and I really like this pale yellow color. I would like to have a one like it.


All I want to say now is: YAY! I'm going home! This is the last photos from Spain and probably the last post. I'm desperately packing all my clothes and I feel like my luggage is not big enough for all my things. I cannot believe that summer is already gone, but anyway autumn was probably always my favorite season along with spring. I really enjoy this weather, when it is neather too cold nor too hot. It is just perfect for long walks and my favorite green tea with jasmine while rewatching my favorite movies ! I cannot wait to see my boyfriend and my beloved friends!
Chisinau, I'm coming!

Love, 
B