Autumn Travels & Sisterly Love

I surprised my sister up at her new school in Massachusetts this past weekend  It was so exciting to travel incognito and show up at the steps of her dorm! I had so much fun catching up with my whole family and trading stories with my sisters of our moves across the country over maple almond milk lattes. I am so proud of her!
robert frost statue at amherst college // bold pants & sauv blanc // print at a farm to table restaurant // urban outfitters location housed inside an old bank // fall scenery // vintage glasses antiquing find // sisters reunited// beautiful lobby of our historic hotel


I took the opportunity to wear my striped sweater, jeans, navy peacoat, bubble necklace & leopard loafers. It felt perfectly preppy with a twist while we were touring the ivy league campuses.

The leaves still looked absolutely beautiful and we had fun grabbing coffee, trying out local restaurants, geeking out over all the historic sites, and doing some antiquing. Okay okay, a little bit of shopping was thrown in for good measure too.

Near or far, it's always so nice to catch up with mom, dad & little sis allie-- she even gave me a few of her "keep your balance" bracelets before I left.

Do any of my fellow readers live a long way from family? How do you stay close despite the distance?

xoxo, lauren